Pages

Graduation countdown

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!



Last night Megan wanted to show me what Hallee did earlier to make Madeline laugh.  We went upstairs into Hallee's room to recreate it and lucky for us the cameras were on.  Hallee gets a little distracted by the camcorder and always wants the viewfinder flipped her way so that she can see herself, but she still got Maddie to laugh.  I don't care who you are, that right der is funny.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Sometimes I get a little distracted by the camera too, it's hard when you are just so cute! Maddie has such a cute little laugh, I love it!

Ashley Adams said...

WOW that was adorable you guys. The girls are growing up so fast, and those laughs are just precious! I can already tell they are going to be great sisters to eachother :) love and miss you guys!

Celeste said...

so cute! They are going to be such good friends!

megan07 said...

Oh my goodness this was the cutest video ya'll!! I loved it! Hallee has the cutest little voice and Maddie is just precious! Cant wait to meet her and see Hallee and you guys again! <3 Meg

Unknown said...

These HAVE to be the cutest great grandkids in the world!!