So....we have 90% decided to go to Temple University in Philadelphia. For some reason this school has stuck out to me ever since we heard from them, and I didn't even know Kyle applied there until the acceptance came. Also, a strange experience was back during Christmas we saw the movie Marley and Me (VERY good, btw) and when they were driving in Philadelphia I got a VERY strong impression that we would be there soon. And at that time I didn't even know that Philadelphia was even an option. So, as we have been getting acceptances and rejections, this one stood out the most, and after hearing that Phoenix is the number one city for Kidnapping in the nation (sorry Leah...), our decision was final. I say 90% because there are 1 or 2 schools that we haven't heard from that could possibly change the decision, but most likely not. Anyway, Philly, here we come!
Also, some more wonderful news, yesterday I had a little talk with Hallee about not having a binky at night time anymore, and that maybe we should throw away Hallee's binky, and I said, so what do you think about that? And she answered, "no binky." So we went and got her binky and she threw it in the trash!!! Last night she cried for it, but today for her nap, there was no mention of the binky. Yay!!! One of my big goals for the year was to get her off the binky by age 2, and we are 2 months early! woohoo!

8 comments:
Wow, that's amazing! Go Hallee!
Wow! Philadelphia! That's awesome. I think we drove through it on our tour. I'm so excited you guys have made your decision! We'll definitely miss you. And yay for Hallee!!! SHe is sooooo precious, I just want to squeeze her cheeks.
haha, we are #1, but in my defense, statisitics show that they are drug and human smuggling related (we are kinda by a border). so if you're a citizen and you're clean... whatev! it sounds like you found where you should be, so that's all that matters. besides, if i ever need to see you, i will just KIDNAP you! problem solved.
Yea!!!! That makes us so so happy! We can get together all the time! And watch each others kids, and go on fun weekend trips! Yea!!!!
I'm pretty stoked. Family living close-by?! I thought that only existed in fairy-tales and other peoples' lives! Yippee!
How fun!! Philly is a neat city and the east is just amazing! Y'all won't be too far from Hershey, which is a Ton of fun to visit! Plus there's a huge Amish market which is really cool not far from Hershey. I usually visit philly about 1 or 2 times a quarter (it's only 3 hours from me). It gets cold- but So beautiful in Spring!!! Look forward to see you all out here!!
Philly, that's exciting. My old roommate Kevin lives there with his wife. He is currently going to Dental School at Temple. So close to NYC as well, and my door is always open to the Payne Fam. Congrats again on Law School, you guys are amazing.
Congrats! That's so exciting! Isn't it so fun to have changes come and crazy to think about at the same time. We will have to get together in Texas someday :)
Post a Comment