My sister-in-law did this, so it inspired me to write a few great things going on here....So....here we go:
1. Last night Kyle had the championship basketball game for intramurals. He has been playing intramural basketball his entire time at BYU and has made it to the final 4 teams in the past, and every year is a little bit disappointed when they lose, but this year made it to the final game! And......THEY WON!!!! He was sooooo excited! It was so fun to see them win, and he did a great job out there, scoring the team's first two 3-pointers, which put them in a good lead that they were able to keep the rest of the game. I am so proud of him! Their champion shirt says "the most coveted shirt on campus." Apparently it's a big deal.... :)
2. We just found out some EXCELLENT news in the family that I wont disclose just yet, in case there are people that don't know yet. But I am sooooooooooo happy about the news!
3. Kyle graduates next week from BYU!! YAY for being done with BYU!!!
4. SInce Kyle is graduating, our parents are both coming out to visit and see him walk! Yay for family!
5. Since my parents will be here, and were planning a trip to see Brad and Celeste and their new baby Hunter, who happen to live in Maryland, we are going to go with my parents to visit them, along with the school that will consume my husband for the next 3 years! We leave for Maryland/Virginia/Philadelphia the 29th. Yay for vacations!
6. I can honestly say I love being a mom! I have so much fun watching the girls learn, develop, and grow.
Well, there you have it. So many exciting things in our midst. I know the next 3 years are going to be extremely hard, with Kyle gone all the time, but I am so grateful for our blessings and that God knows us and will be with us, guiding us through our trials and triumphs!

No comments:
Post a Comment