Pages

Graduation countdown

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

Which Family Should Be Mine?

Brad, Celeste, and their kids came up to visit us for Maddie's one year birthday and while they were up here Celeste took our family pictures and I took theirs. I'm glad we both got some good shots since we were doing it in between getting ready for Maddie's party and time was not something we had a lot of. Celeste did a great job in taking our pictures and we have chosen the one we want to use. But as I was doing some post edits on the picture there were two styles I really liked--one a more vintage look and the other a more vibrant look. So I thought I would put them on the blog and ask for you to tell me which you like more. Thanks again to Celeste!



You can also check out Brad and Celeste's family pics on the blog at my photography site.

7 comments:

Sara said...

Cute family either way. But I vote for the second one.

Jamie said...

Very Cute! I like the 2nd one. We missed you guys this Thanksgiving!

heather said...

I like both, but I would have to say the 1st one. Megan's hair is more vibrant and it just looks awesome. okay, all of you guys look awesome. I really like how the colors make it look fresh. #1!

Aaron said...

I like the first one, the colors are more vibrant.

Blair Adam Baillio said...

yeah, first one, for me, too. Colors pop. Faces stand out.

Unknown said...

first one -- Kyle's coat is nice and, what's the word....oh yes, Vibrant! I like the color tones better. fun pictures ;) Did you have to drive around till you found a brick wall next to a red garage? or did you already know where one was? How do photographers always know where the best backgrounds are?

Unknown said...

It may not be safe to be on th road while I'm driving because I'm always looking for places I think would be good backgrounds, instead of the road. We pass this garage often on a street by our home.