Here is a recap from Halloween to now.




Maddie's birthday party #1 with Grandma Baillio visiting!
Brad and Celeste came to visit, and we went to the Children's Museum:

*disclaimer- all the fuzzy ones were taken with a phone....nothing to do with Kyle's photography skills. :)So, mixed in there was my birthday, which I had a nice little date night without the kids, dinner and shopping. Got some fun things. Now I am 26. :)
There ya go....a photo story of the past month. If you just mix in a lot of snot and a little coughing, and some pretty nice weather for November, that's about it.
















4 comments:
I really can't believe that she is one! I swear it feels like you just had her. Love all the pics.
Looks like you guys have had some busy months! Cute pictures! Hope you have a Merry Christmas, we should try to skype or something after the baby comes! :)
Very. Cute. Kids. !!!
As for your chocolate question, um...I got nothin'. Try duct tape, I guess. That's probably it. Yeah, definitely duct tape.
How fun. Your apt looks really nice too. Are you guys coming out here for Christmas? We are here for christmas then leave but we would love to get together with you guys if you are out here. The girls are so cute.
Post a Comment