Pages

Graduation countdown

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dum dum dummmmmm

So we pretty much have to decide this weekend where we will be going so we will let you know on Monday!! So exciting and scary.......
Oh and happy birthday today Austin and brad! I hope it is spectacular!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch! Hope your decision-making is fun...although I know how crazy it can be!

Leah said...

excellent. see you when you get here. i will contact the elders quorum and let them know they will be unloading your stuff two doors down. your welcome!

Cody and Valerie Walker said...

Pepperdine!!!!! haha, i just want to see you guys, I know, it's selfish and I know Kyle wants to go to the East Coast. But seriously, good luck with the tough decision, but I'm also so excited for you! You're finally going to leave good old Provo! Hope you're doing well, we should talk soon, Love ya!!