That's pretty cute!
That's awesome! She must keep you constantly entertained.
What a character!
That is so funny! Ava used to make that same face when she was Hallee's age! Ryan used to call it her "O-Face"
That is too cute! She is just so cute! Austin said it was so cute when he saw her do it on the web cam, I am bummed I didn't get to talk to you more
she must've picked that up from your dna! Anwen does the same thing
She's such a ham! I love it!!! You make motherhood look so fun. I can't wait!
What a cutie...so full of personality already. Can't wait for the 2 of you to come home for a visit. All our love....Dad
ahhhahaha Val told me about these pictures, Hallee is so precious!! Hope you are doing well!
That is so awesome! I love it! I can't wait to meet her. By the way we are trying to plan a play date for Tuesday if you can make it!
NO way! How far are you?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That's pretty cute!
That's awesome! She must keep you constantly entertained.
What a character!
That is so funny! Ava used to make that same face when she was Hallee's age! Ryan used to call it her "O-Face"
That is too cute! She is just so cute! Austin said it was so cute when he saw her do it on the web cam, I am bummed I didn't get to talk to you more
she must've picked that up from your dna! Anwen does the same thing
She's such a ham! I love it!!! You make motherhood look so fun. I can't wait!
What a cutie...so full of personality already. Can't wait for the 2 of you to come home for a visit. All our love....Dad
ahhhahaha Val told me about these pictures, Hallee is so precious!! Hope you are doing well!
That is so awesome! I love it! I can't wait to meet her. By the way we are trying to plan a play date for Tuesday if you can make it!
NO way! How far are you?
Post a Comment