Connor was blessed with many great things, and I know he is a bright and humble spirit and his Heavenly Father loves him and has a plan for him. Connor will be a beacon of light to the people around him as he grows up. I am so grateful that the Lord has blessed us with this little guy.
Not gonna lie, I am still feeling the baby fat, so I only post the last pic because everyone else looks so cute. (This is also the weekend that Maddie got a black eye. She fell down the basement stairs from top to bottom and smashed the side of her face right on the bone outside the eye. The black eye was inevitable. It was so sad. I saw the whole thing happen and I couldn't get to her fast enough...my poor baby! But it was gone in a week. And she's fine again.)




1 comment:
Blessings are always a great experience. By the way, I think you look great! Seriously.
Post a Comment