(K, so I realize this post is about 2 weeks late....sorry!)
Connor Briggs Payne is here!!
He was born Sept. 25th at 10:56 am, weighing 7 lbs 11 oz and was 20 inches.
He is beautiful! He is a blonde baby. If you look back at our past babies, they were both pretty dark. He has LOTS of hair! He is also very TINY! It is amazing how much difference a pound makes. Our girls were both about 8 1/2 lbs, and they were meaty! This little guy is just so tiny and skinny. It's a lot different, but he is so stinking cute I can't get enough of him and I miss him when he sleeps for long periods of time. He is such a great addition to our family!
The labor and delivery went well. I wont go into too much detail, but just the basics. I went into labor at 5 am. We called a friend to come watch the girls. We got to the hospital at 6:30. I wasn't really progressing much (I was at 2 cm and 70% effaced). They can't admit you until you are 3 cm, unless you decide to induce. So, I agreed and they started getting everything set up and ready. By the time everything was hooked up and I had the IV, the penicillin, and the epidural, I was finally at 3 cm. Yay!! So then they broke my water, and after about an hour I was ready to push. There were some complications with my blood pressure being low and the baby's heart rate dropping, and it was kinda scary, but it all worked itself out and after about 5 minutes of pushing, baby Connor was born! We love him so much and are so grateful that our Father in Heaven trusts us to raise another one of His children. Connor is such a sweet baby and I am so excited to watch him grow and see his personality blossom.








6 comments:
You can see a few more pics Kyle took on his blog:
http://web.me.com/kyle_payne/Kyle_Payne_Photography/blog/blog.html
He's definitely a cutie! I'm so glad we got to see him!
He's beautiful! You guys are the cutest family ever. I love hearing your news :) Thanks for the email, too. Lois and I appreciate it. Mostly me. Hope you're feeling better.
He is just adorable. Congrats again!
He is so cute! I love these pictures with Connor and the girls!
He's GORGEOUS. Congratulations on your cute little family.
Post a Comment