Pages

Graduation countdown

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Dress

As much as I love how cute my girls are in their Easter dresses, I am so excited that the next child will never be in that attire--he better not be. Finally having a boy is going to compensate for my inability to grow a beard. As I paused Project Runway for Megan to tell me the news I immediately felt testosterone run throughout my body which made me teary eyed--I didn't know testosterone did that either. My manliness had been confirmed, and I immediately changed the channel to ESPN and let out a manly grunt. The fact that this news had been confirmed a whole month before they usually check also added to my man ego--my mango (wait that sounds too fruity, don't use that, or if you do I didn't create that word someone else did)--and I'll let you fill in the reasons why that would be. There's about to be a lot more basketball and root beer around this house and I'm brushing up now on my acting skills so that when, or better yet, if I do cry during a commercial it will just seem like manly sweat fell into my eyes instead. Time to go out and buy my boy his first pink tie . . . so that he matches his sisters.




Also check out my photography blog to see a cool new technique I used on some of Hallee's Easter pictures.

7 comments:

heather said...

so cute! I love their dresses!

Celeste said...

I love Halle's hair like that! So pretty!

Unknown said...

yeah for boys! yeah for the Mango! don't worry -- testosterone makes me cry all the time ;)

em said...

I think I'm going to get your guy his first scarf so he can match his dad at church :) Go testosterone!

PS: Do we need to get together for a Project Runway finale party?!?

Megan said...

yeah!!! Let's do it! We love that show! (which I am glad Kyle finally decided to admit!)

Annette said...

The girls' dresses are beautiful! And congrats on the boy, he'll look great in his future pink tie.

Lindsay said...

hahahahahahahahaha! Oh man, you make me laugh. This whole thing (besides the adorable Easter pictures) is hilarious. I'm excited for you to have a boy! I'm doing my best to make sure Reine is a basketball fan- and I think it's working. She was INTO that Lakers game yesterday. She loves Kobe. And you like Project Runway! That's amazing! LOVE that show. Very cute pictures- you have adorable girls!