I am pleased to say that after tomorrow at 12:30 pm Kyle will have finished his first semester of Law school! I am really so proud of him for making this decision and working so hard and still finding a way to balance his schooling with lots of family time and church responsibilities. I love my honey so much! Thanks for being so wonderful! 1 down, 5 to go!!!
He's also a really good daddy!
3 comments:
Go Kyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're proud of our former Red Robin employee! :)
Hey Kyle, we love your blog, it is so great and I love all of your photography it's amazing. Your girls are beautiful! Gook luck in Law school I'm sure you will do great. I remember always going to you for help in chemistry and always thinking how dang smart you were. I'm sure you are glad to have finals over. My husband got really sick his first and second year of finals because he was under so much stress and was getting no sleep. However he didn't get sick this year so there is hope, that in couple years they may not stress you out as badly. Oh and don't beleive people when they say it gets easier with each year becasue my husband would beg to differ. It only gets more crazy because then you are trying to fit in internships and externships while you're in school. Well I hope you have a wonderful christmas with you family! Take care.
Post a Comment