I love this picture because of Hallee's big smile!
Yesterday, as I was making lunch for the girls, Hallee came up to me, gave me a big hug around my legs, and said, "you're my best friend EVER!" That was a great moment to be a mommy!
Email me. I have a e-book you need to read about potty training that has helped me. Oh, and the tip was to just sit Marissa down until she went. SHe wasn't getting it at all the first two days. I finally made her sit on the toilet for almost 30minutes and then she went. She realized what it felt like and after that she has been telling me when she needed to go. It also helps that she is just in underwear. No pull ups. So she already doesn't like the feeling of being wet. But yeah, email me and I'll send you the book.
So I wandered onto your blog from your brother's, and I'm curious where you guys ended up? Kyle is at Temple Law, right? He should join our J Reuben Clark Law Society, our "club" (support group) for LDS law students in the Philadelphia area. It looks like your daughters are exactly the same ages as ours, so we should all meet up sometime. My wife could probably get you guys into the zoo for free. My email is dpayne@law.upenn.edu (my gmail account/our blog is also probably linked to this comment).
4 comments:
That is a great mommy moment! I just love it when this happens.
Yeah for mommy moments!! And aren't you glad a day care worker received the best friend award??:) yeah for being there for your children!!
Email me. I have a e-book you need to read about potty training that has helped me. Oh, and the tip was to just sit Marissa down until she went. SHe wasn't getting it at all the first two days. I finally made her sit on the toilet for almost 30minutes and then she went. She realized what it felt like and after that she has been telling me when she needed to go. It also helps that she is just in underwear. No pull ups. So she already doesn't like the feeling of being wet. But yeah, email me and I'll send you the book.
heatherlw@gmail.com
So I wandered onto your blog from your brother's, and I'm curious where you guys ended up? Kyle is at Temple Law, right? He should join our J Reuben Clark Law Society, our "club" (support group) for LDS law students in the Philadelphia area. It looks like your daughters are exactly the same ages as ours, so we should all meet up sometime. My wife could probably get you guys into the zoo for free. My email is dpayne@law.upenn.edu (my gmail account/our blog is also probably linked to this comment).
Post a Comment