Pages

Graduation countdown

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween over already???

So, we had so much fun on Halloween. It was so fun to actually have a child that somewhat understands what's going on. Hallee was dressed up as a mouse and she was sooooo cute! She really did a great job, had so much fun, and never cried or whined about anything. She even kept her hood on the whole time. She also learned after a while to knock on the doors, which of course was a light tap tap. Then she would say "treat" (teet) for trick-or-treat and put the candy in her bucket herself, then she would sign "thank you" which people thought she was blowing them a kiss. We didn't correct them. We just decided to let them enjoy that moment. It was so fun I wish we could go out and do it again! Anyway, we just went up and down a street in our ward, then around our townhouses. And of course a majority of the candy goes to mommy and daddy!!! So, here is a series of the events that took place....kinda. And a few extras.





And here is a photo of me currently, 3 weeks away from my due date, and ever so ready for that day to come!

7 comments:

heather said...

Hallee looks so cute. Glad you guys had a good halloween. You look really good by the way! only 3 weeks left?! That's crazy!

Tati said...

She is an adorable mouse! U love all the action trick or treating pictures! You look great! I'm so excited for the next baby. Hallee is so adorable and I'm sure your next baby will be beautiful, too!

Brad said...

Hallee looks cute in that mouse costume. Wow Megan, you're ready to pop! I'm excited to see you guys in a few weeks...

Mortensen Family said...

you make such a cute pregnant woman. I wish i was as cute as you when i was pregnant. Natalie and Hallee can go trick-or-treating out here during Christmas. Natalie misses it too but the good holidays are coming so that will be better. Have you guys picked a name yet?

Sarah said...

How cute...i would have done the same thing...just let them think she is blowing them a kiss! :) She is so cute! Hope you have a good 3 weeks..;) ;)

Jamie said...

I Love Hallee's costume!! So cute, and I can't believe your going to have your baby so soon! I so jealous!

Katie said...

Megan!!! I found you through Lindsay's blog! I'm so glad to have found you! Yay!