Pages

Graduation countdown

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Sickies and LSAT



So, this week has been interesting. Monday evening we were able to go out with Val and Cody for Val's birthday, and we had Kyle's sister watch Hallee. That night sometime in the night Hallee threw up but didn't cry about it, so the next morning we woke up to a baby crusted in throw up. She threw up a few more times Tuesday, and we took her to the doc to find out it must just be a stomach virus, which they can do nothing about...She gradually felt better and by Tuesday night she felt fine and could hold down food again. whew! THEN, yesterday I started to get extremely nauseous around noon and couldn't eat all day, and eventually threw up, and had similar stomach issues that Hallee did, aside from the crusty throw up in hair. :) So, 24 hours later I am 5 pounds lighter and able to eat a little bit. This was the first time Hallee has ever gotten throw-up sick. It was kinda scary for me. But, we are now feeling better and hoping for a sick-free conference weekend. Everyone keep Kyle in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow as he will be taking the LSAT!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Megan! I found your blog through Melinda! I'm excited that I can keep up on your lives now after I move away in the Spring! I'm sorry you were sick, but glad to hear you avoided the crusty hair. =)