Pages

Graduation countdown

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pics of Hallee!


So we just had some pictures taken of Hallee yesterday from this Photographer that I won a photo contest with. Everyone NEEDS to go look at a sneak preview of Hallee and the wonderful photography skills of Melissa Davis. Here are the links.

http://melissadavisphotography.com/blog

AND

HERE!!

for the rest of the pics of Hallee and us!

Oh yes, and today we found out..........We are having another GIRL!!!!!!

5 comments:

Mortensen Family said...

Those are really cute pictures. I'm so jealous. Congrats on the girl. That will be so much fun. How is everything going?

Tati said...

Those pictures are the most adorable I have seen! She is so cute! Wow! Congrats on having another girl! Girls are the best! Match sure to buy lots of matching bows and dresses!

andrea garber said...

hey there. Kyle gave me your blog address because I told him that I am absolutely obsessed with blogging. Those pictures are so cute. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay to have them done? I am so excited for you guys that you are having another girl. Hopefully we will be pregnant again soon too! I am glad that you are doing well and now we can be blogging buddies!

heather said...

Meg,
Hallee is so beautiful. She has your eyes.
I am just so glad that you found me. I as well have wondered what happened to you, but I'm glad that you are doing well. Hopefully we can keep in touch now.

The Mighty Winstons said...

What great pictures! Also, congratulations on another girl. I bet they'll be best friends and you don't have to buy a complete new wardrobe.