Hey go to gallery.mac.com/kyle_payne to see pics from Hallee's birthday party. It was lots of fun and Hallee had a great time. We had it at the clubhouse in our townhome complex and we had a bbq and one of those big bouncer things. There were about 40 people there. Hallee having a birthday was really just an excuse for us to have a big party! Thanks Hallee.


7 comments:
Happy Birthday Hallee! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. She is just too cute! Looks like lots and lots of yummy food! Wish we could have been there!!
Wow! Seems like a lot for a little one year old...was the party for you or her? :) Looks like fun...sorry we missed it!
I love the orange halter summer dress!!! She looks so happy!
yeah, the party was more for us...not gonna lie
Hi Megan! I came across your blog and was so excited! I want to catch up! My e-mail is tati_hn at hotmail dot com. I can't find your e-mail anywhere! Anyway, I just had my third little girl. Hallee is a doll! What a birthday party! Hope to get back in touch.
Tati
it must be georgeous out there right now...looks like you had a blast! Next time we will have to make a trip out and celebrate with you ;)
I'm constructing a new blog and this is it. So far I've only re-posted items previously posted on the other one. The orginal will be deleted soon
Post a Comment