Friday, June 8, 2007
Baby baby
So, pretty much my life right now is doing nothing all the time whilst waiting for the baby to come. We had an interesting week, however. Sunday, I had 3-5 min apart contractions for 10 hours, so they said to come in to the hospital to be checked. I go in, and no dilation. They had me stay the night, gave me a drug to sleep (holy cow it was powerful), and the next morning checked me out to see if I dilated more, but to no avail. So, since Sunday I have had fairly regular contractions, but they aren't strong enough to be real labor. They said I am in pregenital labor, whatever that means. We had an appointment yesterday and the doctor said that I was exactly the same, 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced, like i was 2 weeks ago, and that I was on track to go past my due date. So...I am just trying to rest and relax all the time, and Kyle works nights mostly, so we hang out during the days, and hopefully sometime in the next week or so there will be a new baby in the house. That's the latest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds frustrating....wanting the baby to come but getting no where. Plus you don't want to "go out" just in case real labor starts. Sorry...i feel ya' dog!
Hopefully she comes soon and everything will get turned upside down;)
Hang in there!!
Man, sounds rough. But you know, next time will be better. It just sucks right now cause you haven't done it before. Don't worry...you'll be fine. Think of pooping...that might help.
Post a Comment