Pages

Graduation countdown

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Look guys, we finally did it!

Hey everyone,
So, we finally decided to create our own blog, because it's true, you don't really update people on your life when you are on myspace. We are still trying to figure out this site and how to put up pics and things like that, but at least it's a start.
Here is the latest with us....we moved to San Antonio the beginning of May, so that we could save money this summer, pay less bills, things like that. Mom has breast cancer and she will be going through chemo all summer, but considering the circumstances, she is doing really well and handling it better than I ever could.
Kyle started working at Red Robin last week down here in San Antonio. So far, it hasn't been as busy as it was in Provo, but hopefully it will pick up and tips will get better. Besides that he has kept busy writing songs on the guitar and reading Harry Potter books to me and the baby.
As far as the baby goes, we had an appointment today, I am 37 weeks, and they said I am 70% effaced and about a fingertip dilated. They think she's about 6 pounds right now. So, we are just waiting until she is ready to come!

So, there it is. Be looking forward to more from the almost Payne padres.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOh. I am the first to post a comment!!

I hope ya'll are enjoying the Texas sun and southern charm. I wish I could spend a week or two down there with Mom and Dad. I think I would really enjoy it....just to get "away from it all" for a little spell.

I hope your baby comes soon and that you can all support each other through your individual needs!

Love you!

Aaron said...

Hey you crazy girl! That baby will be coming any day now! I better call often since ya'll can't figure it out! Anyway, hope you enjoy someone taking care of you for a bit. Talk to you later!